Do you teach your dog how to dance?

10 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
junrose123
(@junrose123)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I know for sure that it is very rare for dogs to dance not unless if they are well trained or very smart and you have the ability to control their minds. But do you already think of teaching them how to dance? I know that is a funny question but I once already did it to my dogs.

Posted : 09/02/2018 9:00 am
(@christian28)

Funny question, but I teach my dog how to dance. I'm dancing like an idiot and my dog following me and I'm happy because some day my dog is one of the best dancer in the word.

Posted : 09/02/2018 12:12 pm
kaisantos2229
(@kaisantos2229)

As much as I want my dog to learn how to dance, my dog won't do it, my dog is to lazy to do it. But when it comes to running and playing out side, my dog is so active like there is no tomorrow.

Posted : 10/02/2018 12:30 am
MomoStarr16
(@momostarr16)
Eminent Member

It looks weird to teach your dog to dance but you are a great owner if you did it. Takes a lot of patience and practice letting your dog know how to dance. A bit weird for me. Haha

Posted : 20/02/2018 6:05 am
(@renan1217)

i love my dog very much i always play with her.yes i teach her how to dance sometimes she would be my partner when i dance a sweet music. try to dance with your dog and it would be fun.

Posted : 20/02/2018 6:08 am
(@dogarc18)

Not really, but I playfully dance with my dog. He sticks out his tongue when I lift his front feet and pull him and dance with me (hahaha). He doesn't like it.

Posted : 20/02/2018 6:42 am
valvulaeconniventes
(@valvulaeconniventes)
Trusted Member

I didn't teach my dogs how to but they just dance with me playfully anyway! Even without music, they're game for it.

Posted : 20/02/2018 7:36 pm
Frost
(@frost)
Trusted Member

I don't know how it's possible to teach my dog how do dance. I only put some dance scene videos for him to watch. He only gets excited watching them but I have never seen him dance. 

Posted : 13/09/2022 6:09 am
Zuby
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

I don't think that knowing how to dance by my dog is going to add any good value to having him. So, I'm not sure if I would be devoting my time for such a petty thing for my dog. I rather take him on a good security training test. 

Posted : 08/12/2022 3:20 pm
 Tony
(@tony)
Eminent Member

From my personal experience, I have come to understand and know that dogs are very observant. If they see you dancing all the time and it makes you happy, they will start doing it with you in no distant time. 

Posted : 10/03/2023 3:06 pm
Share: