Favorite video game?

9 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
WillowWonka
(@willowwonka)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

We all have that special game in our hearts that make our days better and our time enjoyable. Whether it be a simple CD game thatyou used to play on your grandparent's Win98 computer, or that popular game with high graphics on your Playstation 4, we all have our pick.
For instance, my favorite game by far was Madagascar, for the Playstation 2. It's a game based off of the movie franchise by Dreamworks, "Madagascar". It's really fun and the gameplay is nice!

How about you? What is your favorite video game of all time?

Posted : 21/02/2018 12:54 pm
Reuben720
(@reuben720)

I've been playing games for as long as I can remember. Right from when the Gameboy released a long time ago.
My favorite game (and probably for many others) is The "Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt" I still play it even though it released years ago on PC. The great modding community keeps it alive with the addition of new stuff almost every week.
Anyways, I could go on and on about it since I love it so much. But that's my favorite game so far 🙂

Posted : 22/02/2018 4:10 am
(@daisy)

My Favourite video game is NBA2k18 I really love to play that game, And I can played it in a whole day,

Posted : 20/06/2018 6:29 am
wallet
(@wallet)

My favorite video game is Cointeresați Strike Global Ofensive, I can't get enough time to play this game!

Posted : 20/06/2018 7:49 am
(@emmaisaac3)

NFS and Asphalt8

Posted : 19/04/2019 11:38 pm
Frost
(@frost)
Trusted Member

I'm playing on my Playstation 4 now. I have give away all my other console. My first game that I'm playing on the console is Skyrim. 

Posted : 13/09/2022 5:57 am
 Tony
(@tony)
Eminent Member

My favourite is Elden Ring and Ghost of Tsushima. They're both Soul's game which are very difficult to beat. 

Posted : 14/07/2023 4:44 am
Frost
(@frost)
Trusted Member

I have been hearing about Hades for a very long time and I started playing it on my Nintendo Switch. It's been a very good game so far. I'm enjoying it so much. It's turning out that the game is one of my best game on Switch. 

Posted : 20/09/2023 3:54 am
Henrywrites
(@henrywrites)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @emmaisaac3

NFS and Asphalt8

I play racing games and Need for Speed is one of my favourite games as well. I play them in my free time as well. I think it is better than Asphalt. 

Posted : 26/04/2024 9:27 am
Share: