Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Dogs Forum
Dogs ForumDogs Forum

Forum

Which one sleeps mo...

Notifications
Clear all

Which one sleeps more between Dogs or Cats?

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

So, I have been trying to find out between dogs and cats which one sleeps more but it's been very difficult for me. This is because I keep only dogs. I'm sure there are some people who keep both dogs and cats, what's your observation? 

Posted : 31/12/2022 12:39 pm
Igba
 Igba
(@igba)
Eminent Member

I'm not sure about this question of which pet sleep more between dogs and cat. I have never had cats, so it's not possible for me to know how they do with sleeping but I think that dogs should sleep more. 

Posted : 01/03/2023 6:40 pm
 Tony
(@tony)
Eminent Member

From having both cats and dogs, my cats sleeps more than my dogs. If you don't wake my cats, they are going to sleep for more than 12 hours. 

Posted : 08/07/2023 5:09 am
Frost
(@frost)
Trusted Member

It's good that your pets sleeps well. I will be worried when my dog or cat doesn't sleep well. It's something that's going to affect their health and they will be so dull when they don't sleep well. My dogs sleep well enough to the best of my knowledge. 

Posted : 20/09/2023 3:51 am
Henrywrites
(@henrywrites)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @mimi

So, I have been trying to find out between dogs and cats which one sleeps more but it's been very difficult for me. This is because I keep only dogs. I'm sure there are some people who keep both dogs and cats, what's your observation? 

The truth is that cats can sleep more hours than dogs. There are times that I will be worried with the way my cats sleep like sleeping more than the hours that I was expecting them to sleep. So, it is really not a huge debate.

Posted : 22/04/2024 12:26 am
Share: