Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Dogs Forum
Dogs ForumDogs Forum

Forum

Does having a dog m...

Notifications
Clear all

Does having a dog make a difference in your life?

42 Posts
42 Users
0 Likes
abonnen
(@abonnen)

Yes, of course they do most of the time they bring me great joy, sometimes they do bring me stress. I think they only bring me stress is because I work at home and one of them is still young and tries to get into things he is not suppose to. Most of the time however I feel like they are a big part of bringing joy to my life!

Posted : 06/08/2016 8:04 pm
(@filmjunkie08)
Eminent Member

I am single and I do not feel so alone. I currently have a Bichon. I talk to him and take him in my car when the weather isn't too hot. He loves to ride! And it is nice to come home and have someone to welcome me.

Posted : 06/08/2016 10:27 pm
Belovedad
(@belovedad)
Eminent Member

Well yes. My dogs have made my life more enjoyable. Even when no one will listen to my problems, I know they will. The can cause inconvenience at times but overall, my life has been better.

Posted : 06/08/2016 11:01 pm
amelia88
(@amelia88)
Eminent Member

100% - it makes a huge difference to my life, and to the rest of my family members lives too!

I think the biggest thing is that we always get out as a family and walk every single evening. We enjoy taking Banjo for a walk, but the positive we get out of it is that it is simple family time - no electronic distractions, nothing but peace and quiet and time to chat. It's a wonderful thing for our relationship to be able to talk about our day while we are out walking our pup!

It's also been great for our child. Getting to see her interact with our dog, and how patient, loving and caring she has learned to be is very sweet.

Posted : 06/08/2016 11:05 pm
cluckeyo
(@cluckeyo)
Trusted Member

Our dog has been such a joy! She is 15 now and I hope she lives a lot longer. She is still very spry. She's been a comfort and a blessing. A great dog!

http://www.cluckeyo.com
life is good...

Posted : 07/08/2016 3:44 am
klbrds
(@klbrds)

Absolutely! My partner works third shift, and so it's wonderful to have company at night. It also gives me a sense of security because she'll alert me to things that I never would've even heard!

Posted : 07/02/2018 1:42 pm
Martinsx
(@martinsx)
Eminent Member

I feel like it did for me. Personally with going to work and school it can be stressful at times and having my two dogs around brings me so much joy. There very loving, a good listener, feels like an extra family member hahaa, and always full of energy. I remember many years ago when I was first thinking about getting dogs I was hesitant because of the extra responsibility, however I am so glad I made the choice!!!

Getting my dog had a very good impact in my life till date. At first, it seemed to be huge responsibility having to take care of myself, siblings, parents and the dog as well. Although my parents aren't living with me, I still do cater for them. But living with my dog gave me a sense of attachment and company that I'm not I would be able to stay alone in the house anymore without him being in it. He is so good in making me feel happy and grateful for having him and I have never regretted ever getting him. If opportunity comes up again to buy him, I would definitely do so a million times.

Posted : 07/02/2018 2:04 pm
jyy
 jyy
(@jyy)
Trusted Member

Yes, it's a constant companion for me. I mean, I can't be around my girlfriend all the time - and I don't I don't think I would want to :rolleyes: - no offense.

However, though, you got to realize this is an indoor dog. The bonds are very strong. When I wake up, he's on the floor next to me.

Posted : 07/02/2018 4:06 pm
theartisttt
(@theartisttt)

I can't say it for a lot of people but for me, yes. Yes, having a dog made a big difference in my life. My dogs literally saved me from giving up my life when things gets worst. They have been my happy pill. They have been there for me more than any person in my life ever have. They give me much comfort. I feel like nothing else would matter if it weren't for my dogs. They continue being the ray of sunshine in my life. I don't think dog's are man's bestfriend. I think that dogs are more of a family.

Posted : 07/02/2018 6:02 pm
valvulaeconniventes
(@valvulaeconniventes)
Trusted Member

Absolutely, whenever I have a bad day at school or work, coming home to my dogs just makes the day a whole lot better.

Posted : 07/02/2018 7:06 pm
junrose123
(@junrose123)
Eminent Member

Yes definitely since I feel much joy whenever I have the dogs in our house. Whenever I feel stress in my work but when I just saw a dog it suddenly makes happy in an instant. Dogs for me are one of my stress reliever and supplier of joy since they are very cool and amazing. It really made a difference in my life. I can't really imagine our house without a dog it would be to lonely I guess.

Posted : 09/02/2018 8:39 am
(@renan1217)

yes it gives me a lot of difference..I remembered when i was alone in my house i feel im alone.when my friend give me a dog it feels that your home is filled with joy and happiness because sometimes my dog act like a crazy dog and it give me happiness..dog are best companion in your life.:)

Posted : 09/02/2018 6:01 pm
(@lisadolor)

Yes, it totally mafe a big difference in my life. It is good to have a companion everytime you are alone in the house. It is like someone is guarding you and you are also guarding your pet. Dogs are nore than just pets. They become an added member of your family.

Posted : 20/02/2018 1:44 pm
Ela
 Ela
(@ela)

Yes, of course. Just like a human child, dogs/puppies bring joy to homes. Whenever I am lonely, I just play with my dog to release my stress. And I rather tell my problems to him because he is my bestfriend, and I know that my secrets are safe with him because he can not talk. Haha.

Posted : 20/02/2018 8:51 pm
(@doitdifferent)

I think yes it does...A dog is one of the most adorable pet I came across...After you start taking care of him which will the be closest person in the world for you. It actually becomes one of the people in your family. Having someone close to us or simply be for you is one of the best feels which we all would like to cherish. He will keep you in a comfort zone rather than you providing him a comfort zone.

Posted : 21/02/2018 10:25 pm
Page 2 / 3
Share: