Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Dogs Forum
Dogs ForumDogs Forum

Forum

Does having a dog m...

Notifications
Clear all

Does having a dog make a difference in your life?

42 Posts
42 Users
0 Likes
littlewitch66
(@littlewitch66)

I've rarely been without a dog in my life. After my last two died at the ages of 15 and 16 years I was so distraught I said I would never have another, but before long I found myself browsing the rescue sites and I now have the two featured in my profile pic.

For all the mess they make a home is not a home without a dog. They make my life complete.

Posted : 21/02/2018 11:48 pm
MomoStarr16
(@momostarr16)
Eminent Member

It did for me a lot. Whenever I'm alone there is someone that be with me all the time as long as I'm home. They take away my stress just being there. And that is a big change in my life.

Posted : 22/02/2018 12:08 am
Vinsanity
(@vinsanity)

Yes, definitely. Before, when you did not have a dog in your house, your life was boring or at least just satisfactory, I assume. But when a dog comes into your life, your life will be noisier, a little messed up (in a good way) and happier because a new member of your family will add more colors into your life.
Knowing that you have a good new friend, who will secure your house, who's going to wait for you until you got home and who is going to jump on you out of excitement when he meets you is the best feeling for me.

Posted : 22/02/2018 2:10 am
studentph
(@studentph)

Yes, it does. Here in the Philippines having a dog is a common occurrence and having cats aren't. What makes having dogs here special is because they can be potential money makers. A lot of people here make a living by making their male dog breed female dogs, or selling puppies produced by female dogs. Our dog Candy actually gave birth to 2 litters, with the first litter having 7 puppies and the second litter having 9 puppies. After we fed, nursed them, got their name licensed, and have all the needed vaccinations and medicines we sold most of them and that money got us through a really bad year. So yeah, having dogs made a huge difference in our family's lives.

Posted : 22/02/2018 6:27 am
andoks
(@andoks)

Yes, probably! They make difference in my life, and not just that, but they got impact to me.

Whenever I feel sad, I just go to them and I already feel good.

That's a difference.

Whenever I feel alone, I just play or cuddle with my dogs, and I feel full and enough.

That's a difference.

Whenever I feel worthless, I could just look at them, straight on their eyes, then I already feel relieved.

That's a difference.

Though, they don't say a thing, I know they cannot JUST make a difference in each and everyone's lives. They are magical. They are gifts that we should treasure and be grateful for.

Posted : 22/02/2018 7:11 am
(@daisy)

Yes, Morgan, it was dog name, He really makes difference in my life because my day is not complete if we are not playing and bonding especially in the morning. He is really the mans best friend.

Posted : 20/06/2018 6:31 am
Heart
(@heart)
Eminent Member

Huge difference. I can't picture my life without them. They are part of family, my bestfriends and our bundle of joy. All of us in the family are adults, who loves to debate that sometimes turns into a non stop discussions that leads to fighting but ever since we adopted our first dog our life becomes more lighter, happier and livelier. There are no dull moments and we just love to spend time with them playing and appreciates life even more. We learned to managed everyone's differences since we all have a common denominator with us, We all love our dogs.

Posted : 20/06/2018 9:54 am
Shana05
(@shana05)

Of course it does! Having dogs is what I think the best thing that happened to my life. I really love my dogs. They are so playful, cute and loyal. We now have 4 dogs and I love all of them.

Posted : 20/06/2018 2:59 pm
vinaya
(@vinaya)

After Johny died, we did not have another dog for many years. Johny was taken away by a Tiger. (We live on a farm and Tigers are threats in our community). We were in a shock for a long time. When we did not have a dog, we understand what Johny meant for us. Then after 5 years, we bought another dog. We called him Lovely, sadly Lovely also did not live long. He died of internal bleeding.

[url]Rational Mind: Get Paid To Write Articles[/url]

Posted : 20/06/2018 3:39 pm
Frost
(@frost)
Trusted Member

My dog makes me very happy, so he's a difference maker in my life. A lot of people whom I called friends have betrayed me but not my dog. He's so much loved. 

Posted : 13/09/2022 6:01 am
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member

Human beings have hurt and betrayed me so many times that I have lost hope in them. It's why I have everything to give to my dogs because they have been so loyal and caring as well as trustworthy too. They are the difference maker in my life now. 

Posted : 08/12/2022 3:28 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Eminent Member

I have been so attached to my dogs that it's going to be a very sad life for me without having him in my life. I have been betrayed by a lot of people whom I called friends but my dog have been 100% loyal to me. 

Posted : 23/03/2023 4:21 am
Page 3 / 3
Share: