Clear all

I'm Considering Recuing a Dog

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
HazMatic
(@hazmatic)
Topic starter

I bought my dog as a puppy from a close friend but I am having an urge to try and get a rescue dog. How have your experience been with these?

Posted : 04/03/2021 6:39 am
JustJill
(@justjill)

I don't have any experience but it would be wonderful to rescue a dog. I'd advise on asking about details of its past, if available.

Posted : 04/03/2021 7:04 am
(@pennilove7)
Estimable Member

Did you end up getting a rescue?

Sometimes the rescue centers don't know much about the life of the dog. They can guess at the age and look to see if a female has had pups. Blood work is done and vaccines given. 

One thing my daughter found out with her rescue is that she was marked as having heartworm, but when she took her to the vet, there were no signs of heartworm. 

Posted : 08/09/2022 4:29 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Eminent Member

If you feel that it's something you need to do, you should go for it. The most important thing is that you love dogs, so it's going to be very easy for you to take care of them. 

Posted : 10/10/2022 1:51 pm
Shortie
(@shortie)
Trusted Member

Getting a rescue dog is always amazing and very rewarding. What you have to remember when you get a rescue dog is that they are going to need a lot of patience, love, and attention. This is only to be expected to be honest with a rescue dog. It's about building that trust with a rescue dog and allowing them to know and understand you mean well and you want to take care of them. 

[url=https://chataddicts.revillution.net/index.php]Chat Addicts - Unleash Your Chatty Side![/url] ~ [url=https://www.revillution.net/forums/?referrer=729xY]Revillution - Your Portal To Entertainment[/url]

Posted : 20/01/2023 5:24 pm
(@asaba)
Eminent Member

Dogs deserve all the love and care we have to give them. I'm very sure that the dog which you are going to rescue will be very happy because he or she will now have a better home. 

Posted : 02/02/2023 1:02 pm
Share: