12 dogs rescued!

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Heart
(@heart)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

My family and I just love animals in general but there is just something about dogs that we can't ignore. It started when we rescued a puppy, he was already sick when we adopted him but that didn't stop us from loving him and then that was maybe what triggered us to fell in love with dogs even more. The rest of the fury babies followed. Some are old unwanted and sick dogs on a different breeds. The latest member of our family is a 2 year old St. Bernard (We adopted her from a family that doesn't want her anymore) He's just so playful even though her legs are weak that our old princess type shih tzu (rescued from the street by my father) was at first intimidated but now they got along and they look cute and adorable together. 🙂 Our home is just small but that didn't stop us from sharing the limited space that we have to them.

Posted : 20/06/2018 8:40 am
 Woof
(@woof)
Eminent Member

Wow, I tip my hat to you. I've only just discovered the joys of having a dog and would love to adopt so many.

Posted : 05/02/2021 2:07 am
Dori
 Dori
(@dori)
Eminent Member

It's always a happy thing so see a dog lover who goes out of his way to save dogs that needs the assistance. You and your family did well my friend. It's why I try as much as possible to feed strayed dogs whenever I come across any. 

Posted : 11/11/2022 3:41 pm
Shortie
(@shortie)
Trusted Member

This is amazing and so very kind of you. The number of dogs that I see get left abandoned or even treated badly is very high and it is sad to see. It is amazing that there are people out there who will take them in and give them the love and the home they deserve. 

[url=https://chataddicts.revillution.net/index.php]Chat Addicts - Unleash Your Chatty Side![/url] ~ [url=https://www.revillution.net/forums/?referrer=729xY]Revillution - Your Portal To Entertainment[/url]

Posted : 21/07/2023 8:52 am
Share: