My 3 dogs - Tisoy, Pipoy, Barbie

13 Posts
13 Users
0 Likes
Corzhens
(@corzhens)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

May I introduce my 3 dogs with their own idiosyncrasy. At right is Tisoy, the mixed spitz and pomeranian who is 8 years old. He is the tamest of them all. That small white looking asleep is Barbie, the mixed pekingese who is the youngest at 3 years and the bully. In cage is Pipoy, the 3-year old male pug who is autistic. That is the reason why he is in a cage because he is so hyperactive.

Also in photo is our housemaid who takes care of my 3 dogs.

Posted : 13/03/2016 5:44 pm
(@xtinx)
Eminent Member

Thanks for sharing your photos. They're adorable! This is the first time I'm seeing a mixed Pomeranian-Pekingese. The snout's rather round, probably from his Pekingese side. And pugs, I have to agree with you, they behave rather weirdly. My neighbor's pug always greets me even though we're completely strangers. At one time, he tried to clamber up my leg and hopped up and down. Apparently, it managed to get a whiff of the chicken bone leftover in my lunchbox. I ended up feeding it to him because he followed me all the way to the next street and I got worried it might stray too far away from home. But I guess they're just hyperactive little dogs like that.

Posted : 13/03/2016 7:17 pm
morgoodie
(@morgoodie)
Eminent Member

Beautiful dogs. I love their coloring and they look so soft. My daughter is obsessed with pugs for some reason since we do not have one or know anyone who does. But they are adorable with their little smushed face and I always feel so bad for them because they have so much trouble breathing.

Posted : 15/03/2016 8:40 am
joshposh
(@joshposh)
Trusted Member

How do you know that he is autistic? If he is hyperactive then he needs to be exercised more. Leaving him in a cage will only make him more hyperactive. Take on daily runs and exhaust him. You will notice a difference in his mannerism once you give him exercise. Don't forget to correct him when he misbehaves. They are not children or humans. Treat them like dogs.

Posted : 15/03/2016 8:52 am
Loopulk
(@loopulk)

What cute dogs and what a lucky housemaid, getting to take care of and play with dogs! I agree with Joshposh. It might be worth experimenting with Pipoy and seeing if taking him out for good runs makes him less hyperactive.

Posted : 16/03/2016 4:17 am
Valerie
(@valerie)
Trusted Member

How do you know that he is autistic? If he is hyperactive then he needs to be exercised more. Leaving him in a cage will only make him more hyperactive. Take on daily runs and exhaust him. You will notice a difference in his mannerism once you give him exercise. Don't forget to correct him when he misbehaves. They are not children or humans. Treat them like dogs.

I agree with this statement. I've never heard of an autistic animal. Hyperactive dogs need exercise, not crates.

But other than that, how cute are they! I wish I could be a housemaid for someone with a lot of pets, haha. I'd be in heaven.

Freelance Writer, Dance, and Fitness Professional living abroad in Japan.
Feel free to visit my <a class="go2wpf-bbcode" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="website">website or check out <a class="go2wpf-bbcode" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="Fiverr">Fiverr.

Posted : 20/03/2016 2:20 pm
IcyFirefly
(@icyfirefly)
Estimable Member

They are all good looking dogs and lucky to have a housemaid for themselves 🙂

Do you keep Pipoy in the cage all the time because he is hyperactive? My dog is young so when he gets rambunctious, I just tok him outside throwing the balls for him to fetch, and he calms right down afterward.

Posted : 20/03/2016 3:19 pm
spence88
(@spence88)
Eminent Member

Yeah, they are beautiful dogs. Also very lucky as well to have their own housemaid and they are staying indoors! Is it alright for Pipoy to be in a cage? Doesn't he bark a lot if locked inside? Our dog has his own cage but we never really had the chance to use it. Everytime we put him there he goes wild and crazy.

Posted : 24/03/2016 12:23 am
(@remnant)
Trusted Member

I admire the three dogs especially the one at the centre. He looks funny and playful. They are all white in colour and white is the colour of a perfectionist or is it just a coincidence? I am also delighted that you have engaged a maid and wish she was part of the forum. I believe she has some qualities or competencies suitable for nurturing the animals. Keep up the good work.

Posted : 24/03/2016 11:16 am
PenguinManiac
(@penguinmaniac)
Eminent Member

They are adorable (love their names, too)! They're lucky to have their own maid, indeed.
Also, sorry about Pipoy. That's the first time I hear about an autistic dog, too: maybe, as others have previously suggested, he's just a little too playful and needs to go out more, but I'm sure you know better (you're the one living with him, after all). Best of luck with all of them!

Posted : 25/03/2016 4:00 am
sillylucy
(@sillylucy)
Eminent Member

Very cute dogs, but I do not think that dogs are autistic. Give your pug a walk in the morning and the evening. That cage is way too small for a dog too! How would you feel in a cage? That is absurd and outrageous!

Posted : 25/03/2016 6:46 am
beautifullybree
(@beautifullybree)
Eminent Member

They are all very cute. I hope pipoy gets to come out and play sometimes. He probably gets lonely away from the other dogs. My dog who are hyperactive love getting their energy out playing outside with the other dogs.

Posted : 01/06/2016 12:11 am
 Jega
(@jega)
Eminent Member

They are so cute. Looking at the bully in the cage with how he placed his head so innocent 😂. Your maid is taking very good care of your dogs. 

Posted : 12/10/2022 4:35 am
Share: