Clear all

Do you clean your dog's ears?

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
fishbate
(@fishbate)
Topic starter

Hi guys, i noticed that my dog scratches her ear often. I checked them and found some dirt. Although the dirt i saw is not that bad, but i'm still worried thinking that it can be an issue in the future. I tried several times cleaning only the external part but my dog just don't like it. I just use clean clothes to wipe it but shes not comfortable at all. I'm wondering is there a way or a technique on how i can clean my dog's ear?

Posted : 10/02/2018 6:00 am
Heart
(@heart)
Eminent Member

Yes ofcourse. A vet taught me how since it is necessary to clean our dog's ears as well. I'm using a hydrogen peroxide mix with water.

Posted : 20/06/2018 10:30 am
Heatman
(@heatman)
Eminent Member

Yes of course, it's very important that you have them cleaned often and on. Ears are part of their body, so it's supposed to be cleaned as well.

Posted : 31/08/2022 1:06 am
Zuby
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

Personally, I don't joke with my dogs hygiene. I devot good time when bathing my dog and do all the necessary things needed for him to be very clean. I even groom my dog by myself. 

Posted : 05/11/2022 3:02 am
Shortie
(@shortie)
Trusted Member

Whenever I ensure my dog is clean I make sure to clean even the ears as best I can. They may not like it at first but if you keep trying and they know you are doing it to help them and not hurt them, they will slowly start to get used to it and know that it's for their own good and not to harm them. 

[url=https://chataddicts.revillution.net/index.php]Chat Addicts - Unleash Your Chatty Side![/url] ~ [url=https://www.revillution.net/forums/?referrer=729xY]Revillution - Your Portal To Entertainment[/url]

Posted : 20/01/2023 5:14 pm
Zuby
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

It's not only the dogs generally body that needs a good clean. The ears, nose and even the eyes needs to ramen taken good care of and clean well. Even their paws should be checked often. 

Posted : 07/02/2023 3:36 pm
(@flint)

I clean both my dog ears, cut their nails and clean their paws 🐾 too. It's a good way to prevent them having an infection especially if they are hurt or injured. Whenever I bath my dog, I will always clean his ears. 

Posted : 16/06/2023 10:08 am
Share: