Is your dog camera shy?

8 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
 Tony
(@tony)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I have noticed that my dog doesn't like to get camera time. Whenever I try to take a picture with him especially a selfie, he always takes his face away. Maybe it's because of the camera flash? I can't really say. 

Posted : 13/09/2022 11:11 am
Heatman
(@heatman)
Eminent Member

Not at all for my dogs, they all enjoy being captured on camera and even videos too.

They even enjoy watching themselves play in the videos and bark along as they watch. 

Posted : 22/09/2022 5:26 am
 Tony
(@tony)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

My two dogs are big attention seekers. The moment they see me pose for a snap, they will be all over me because they like getting in the picture. 

Posted : 09/10/2022 11:02 am
(@chibu)
Eminent Member

My dog used to be camera 📸 shy but with time he got so used to it.

It was the camera flash that used to cause issues for him. 

Posted : 27/10/2022 10:15 am
Zuby
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @tony

My two dogs are big attention seekers. The moment they see me pose for a snap, they will be all over me because they like getting in the picture. 

My dogs also enjoy being on camera too. I love taking pictures of them because it's how I keep good memories of our time together. I love my dogs so much.

Posted : 01/02/2023 3:41 pm
(@bumble)
Trusted Member

Personally, I don't think that any of my dogs are camera shy. In fact, I'm going to say that they love being caught in pictures very well. They actually know how to pose well for a snap. 

Posted : 07/02/2023 3:34 pm
Roberto
(@roberto)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @tony

I have noticed that my dog doesn't like to get camera time. Whenever I try to take a picture with him especially a selfie, he always takes his face away. Maybe it's because of the camera flash? I can't really say. 

The only time my dog is camera shy is whenever he doesn't behave well and I want to record him on camera, he wouldn't want to have his face show in the video 😂. He can be silly like that because he knows I would keep showing him that his mess up all day long and he doesn't like it. 

Posted : 05/06/2023 4:37 am
(@bumble)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @chibu

My dog used to be camera 📸 shy but with time he got so used to it.

It was the camera flash that used to cause issues for him. 

It is a very common thing for dogs to get used to whatever you are making them to do constantly.

This is the reason why your dogs got used to being on camera with their pictures taken. 

Posted : 12/03/2024 10:31 am
Share: