Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Dogs Forum
Dogs ForumDogs Forum

Forum

Does your dog have ...

Notifications
Clear all

Does your dog have a social media account?

9 Posts
7 Users
1 Likes
 Tony
(@tony)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I created a Facebook page for my dog 5 years ago and I have been uploading our moments together on it. It's a way to of making him be a public figure in a little way. His page now have over 500 followers.

Even when he's gone, the page will make him be much alive. 

Posted : 13/09/2022 11:14 am
Heatman reacted
Heatman
(@heatman)
Eminent Member

I have never thought about creating a social media account for my dogs yet and from the looks of it, I think that's a very good idea. Thank you so much for making me see that now. I will set up one for my dogs this weekend. 

Posted : 22/09/2022 5:24 am
(@nazzyi)
Eminent Member

My dog doesn't need to have a separate social media account. My own have more than enough pictures to us together. It's going to more job having an account for my dog. 

Posted : 10/10/2022 1:37 pm
(@chibu)
Eminent Member

I don't have enough time to manage my own social media account and not to talk about creating one for my dog. 

I can't do it, I don't have time for it. 

Posted : 27/10/2022 10:13 am
 Tony
(@tony)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @chibu

I don't have enough time to manage my own social media account and not to talk about creating one for my dog. 

I can't do it, I don't have time for it. 

Some people find it very difficult to use social media platforms and it's expected that they will struggle with it. It's exactly what's going on with you in this situation and it's going to be almost impossible for you to have a social media account for your dog or any of your pets. 

Posted : 15/04/2023 6:53 am
(@asaba)
Eminent Member

The only way my dog gets involved in social media is whenever I'm posting. If I'm home, he's definitely getting in either the pictures or videos before I would upload them on my Facebook, Instagram and TikTok. 

Posted : 19/06/2023 2:46 pm
 Jon
(@jon)

I don't think animals are supposed to have their own social media accounts. Why would you stress yourself for something like that? Animals can't manage their own accounts, it's a complete waste of time. 

Posted : 06/07/2023 9:34 am
(@asaba)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @jon

I don't think animals are supposed to have their own social media accounts. Why would you stress yourself for something like that? Animals can't manage their own accounts, it's a complete waste of time. 

There are some people who actually have the time to do all those kind of things for their dogs and you can't blame them because it is something they feel happy about especially when it comes to keeping memories of their dog and what they have been through. 

Posted : 01/08/2023 3:05 am
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member

I barely do anything on social media platform which is why there is no way it will be possible for me to create any kind of social media accounts or pages for any of my dogs. 

Posted : 25/02/2024 9:33 am
Share: