5 Users
0 Reactions
(@earear)
Topic starter

I'm so very curious if how many barks can dogs does in a days

Posted : 10/02/2018 5:48 am
Miki.delrey
(@miki-delrey)

Hi there! 🙂 for me it really depends on what is the dog is feeling, its environment, its health, and personality. I think dogs in average bark around 500 barks a day based on my observation. But my neighbor's dog usually barks around 1000 barks or even more! Especially because her owner is always away and there is just little to no food left for her before they head out on their appointments which is very sad and cruel...we usually feed our neighbor's dog if we have spare food to offer. because the bark is not only a nuisance but the dog is suffering from hunger...for more information you can check this article out 🙂 https://thesciencedog.wordpress.com/2015/08/19/how-many-barks-does-a-nuisance-dog-make/

Posted : 10/02/2018 10:48 am
Dori
 Dori
(@dori)
Eminent Member

I don't like a dog that barks too much. It's going to be a very big problem for me to live together with such a dog because it's going to take away my peace and quiet. 

Yes, a dog is supposed to bark once in a while but not like it's getting mad. I would gag such a dog. 

Posted : 26/12/2022 3:03 pm
 Hank
(@hank)
Eminent Member

Something must definitely be very wrong for a dog to bark a thousand times in a day. If there's nothing wrong and a dog decides to be that silly, I will gag him. I won't sacrifice my peace because the dog wants to be stupid. 

Posted : 21/04/2023 6:13 pm
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member

There is no way my dog is going to be barking consistently throughout the day. It means that someone is intentionally provoking him or that something is wrong with him about his health. I'm definitely going to find out then have it fixed immediately. 

Posted : 24/11/2023 1:07 pm
Share: