Clear all

Train to clean up toys

7 Posts
6 Users
1 Likes
(@pennilove7)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Were you able to successfully train your dog to clean up his/her toys? We have a toy area with a tiny box that is open and I wish I could at least get the dog to put her toys in that area. She prefers to spread them all out in the family room for everyone to see.

Posted : 09/09/2022 8:12 am
 Tony
(@tony)
Eminent Member

I have categorically failed in that one. No matter how much I train my dogs to take back their toys from where they are brought out, they have no interest in doing that at all. But I'm very sure that they are capable of doing it, so I'm going to keep trying to teach them. 

Posted : 22/09/2022 6:20 am
Shortie
(@shortie)
Trusted Member

I have seen dogs be able to do this that have been trained to do so but I myself have not been successful in training a dog to put their toys away after them even though I know it's possible. Dogs really are great intelligent animals and with enough attention and care they can learn to do so much. 

[url=https://chataddicts.revillution.net/index.php]Chat Addicts - Unleash Your Chatty Side![/url] ~ [url=https://www.revillution.net/forums/?referrer=729xY]Revillution - Your Portal To Entertainment[/url]

Posted : 22/12/2022 4:32 pm
(@asaba)
Eminent Member

I have completely failed in this one with trying to teach my dog to get rid of his playing toys whenever he's done playing with them. I have already given up on it. I will simply pack them up whenever he's done. 

Posted : 06/02/2023 4:00 pm
(@bumble)
Trusted Member

I have failed completely in trying to train my dogs to clean their toys. But seriously, I'm not sure if it's something possible for dogs to do. The only thing that I have been able to teach my dog is getting them to tuck away their playing toys once they are done playing with it. 

Posted : 17/05/2023 6:59 am
Roberto
(@roberto)
Eminent Member

I am not sure if it is possible for you to train your dog to master how to clean their toys. I know dogs can actually be able to learn most of the things they are being taught but cleaning of toys doesn't seem like something that is going to be possible. 

Posted : 30/10/2023 10:44 am
Bumble reacted
(@bumble)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @roberto

I am not sure if it is possible for you to train your dog to master how to clean their toys. I know dogs can actually be able to learn most of the things they are being taught but cleaning of toys doesn't seem like something that is going to be possible. 

Honestly, I don't think it is possible for someone to train their dogs on how to be able to clean their toys after using it.

I don't see how realistic it is going to be because dogs can actually not be able to do that kind of a thing. 

Posted : 23/03/2024 11:52 am
Share: