Bones

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Heart
(@heart)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Why bones always associated with dogs? When in fact it is dangerous for them?

Posted : 09/02/2018 9:34 am
james0820
(@james0820)

Bones are always associated with dogs because they like bones. They want to satisfy their natural needs or desire because they want to chew some things. It depends on the personality of your dog if it slowly or quickly chew things. If your dog quickly chew the bones it can be considered a choking hazard so it`s better to train him on how he will eat this kind of bone.

Posted : 09/02/2018 6:39 pm
argel241
(@argel241)

I always think about that too.I used to believe that dogs love bones is because they want to sharpened their fang.That was my grandfather said when I was a kid.I don't know but still make sense to me.

Posted : 21/02/2018 12:46 am
Shortie
(@shortie)
Trusted Member

I believe bones are something that dogs just love by nature, it's in their natural instinct to enjoy bones and they really do not understand the dangers of them. Unless they are taught how to chew them where it would not cause a choking hazard then they will instantly chew them frantically and cause choking. I always believe that bones should be given under supervision so that you can intervene if needed. 

[url=https://chataddicts.revillution.net/index.php]Chat Addicts - Unleash Your Chatty Side![/url] ~ [url=https://www.revillution.net/forums/?referrer=729xY]Revillution - Your Portal To Entertainment[/url]

Posted : 20/12/2022 6:04 pm
(@asaba)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @heart

Why bones always associated with dogs? When in fact it is dangerous for them?

Doesn't human beings eat bones? I have never heard about bones being dangerous to them. It's the same thing with dogs too, they eat bones and it's not dangerous to them. 

Posted : 03/12/2023 9:32 am
Henrywrites
(@henrywrites)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @shortie

I believe bones are something that dogs just love by nature, it's in their natural instinct to enjoy bones and they really do not understand the dangers of them. Unless they are taught how to chew them where it would not cause a choking hazard then they will instantly chew them frantically and cause choking. I always believe that bones should be given under supervision so that you can intervene if needed. 

This is true. Dogs enjoy smashing bones by nature. It was how they were built and no matter the amount of food that you give your dogs, once you fail to give them bones, they won't be too happy about it.

Posted : 21/04/2024 11:22 pm
Share: