Bully Stick

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Salt
 Salt
(@salt)
Topic starter

Do you give your dogs bully sticks? My dog loves them and keeps her occupied for awhile; however, there's a lot of warnings about how they are actually really bad for the dogs.

Thoughts?

Posted : 07/02/2018 12:58 pm
valvulaeconniventes
(@valvulaeconniventes)
Trusted Member

I don't give it to my small dogs but I don't really think they are bad for dogs. From what I read, they're safe treats for dogs. I guess to be on the safe side monitor your dogs when giving bully sticks

Posted : 07/02/2018 6:47 pm
(@pennilove7)
Estimable Member

We give our daughter's dog bully sticks. Some of them are softer than others though and she chews them rather quickly. We always watch to make sure she doesn't injure herself because, well, it's a stick and could puncture something. 

Posted : 08/09/2022 8:45 pm
 Hank
(@hank)
Eminent Member

Most things dogs play with are capable of hurting them when then are not used well. My dog loves playing with bully stick and I have two for him. But I always make sure to inspect how he's playing with them. 

Posted : 13/09/2022 10:43 am
Igba
 Igba
(@igba)
Eminent Member

It's something that I keep away from my dog when he was small because it's capable of hurting him. But once he grew older and bigger, he can comfortably handle himself with the bully stick. 

Posted : 11/11/2022 3:35 pm
 Jon
(@jon)

Posted by: @salt

Do you give your dogs bully sticks? My dog loves them and keeps her occupied for awhile; however, there's a lot of warnings about how they are actually really bad for the dogs.

Thoughts?

It's true that dogs bully sticks is capable of causing your dogs harm in their mouth especially if they chew hard on the bully sticks. I only give it to my dog once in a very long while. 

Posted : 28/05/2023 6:33 pm
Share: