Clear all

Best Dogbed?

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@pennilove7)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

What is the best type of dogbed for your breed of dog? 

My daughter has a bulldog and the bed is a fluffy nest type of bed that my daughter got online. It's the type of bed that if I lived alone I'd want one for myself! It didn't do so great in the dryer though so I'm wondering how it's supposed to be dried since air drying would cause mold?

Posted : 08/09/2022 4:07 pm
 Hank
(@hank)
Eminent Member

PetFusion Ultimate Pet Bed have always been my favourite bed for my dog. I have two of them bought for him. One is in gray and the other is in black colour. 

Posted : 13/09/2022 10:50 am
Bawon
(@bawon)
Eminent Member

@hank I have been looking at changing my dog's bed for a while now. I think that I'm going to have this PetFusion Ultimate Pet Bed checked out and see if it's something that I'm going to like.

Posted : 22/09/2022 5:54 am
(@chibu)
Eminent Member

No matter the kind of bed I purchase for by dog, he never sleeps in it. He prefers to sleep in my own bed. 

We are now sharing my bed lol. 

Posted : 09/10/2022 11:14 am
(@phabbyfundz)
Eminent Member

I like the one that looks good and feel soft, I don't really think there's a beef one asides what you feel could be right for your dog.

Posted : 07/11/2022 5:33 am
Shortie
(@shortie)
Trusted Member

Anytime we have had a dog in our family, we have always got nest beds for the dogs that they can lay in that have a fleecy outside to help them stay warm. They have always been popular with the dogs that we have had in our family and I would continue to get them again when we have another dog. 

[url=https://chataddicts.revillution.net/index.php]Chat Addicts - Unleash Your Chatty Side![/url] ~ [url=https://www.revillution.net/forums/?referrer=729xY]Revillution - Your Portal To Entertainment[/url]

Posted : 15/02/2023 4:30 pm
Share: