Clear all

Teeth Cleaning

21 Posts
17 Users
0 Likes
junrose123
(@junrose123)
Eminent Member

It is very hard for me to clean the teeth of my dogs because they are very unsteady. I also feel afraid that I my hands could be bitten by my dogs. i think I would try to locate someone who could help me clean my dog's teeth later.

Posted : 07/02/2018 8:34 pm
Heart
(@heart)
Eminent Member

I'm using a chew bone and not those bones that are from pigs or chickens since it can be deadly to dogs. And I'm also trying to brush them as well took so much time though before they got used to it.

Posted : 20/06/2018 10:36 am
 Woof
(@woof)
Eminent Member

I use dentasticks for my dog but he doesn't seem to like them. He will just carry them around with him in his mouth.

Posted : 12/02/2021 3:11 am
 Tony
(@tony)
Eminent Member

It's very important to clean your dog's teeth every now and then. This would help to reduce bad breathe. I go to the extent of minding the kind of food I give my dog in order to make sure they not majorly foods that would be sticky in their mouth. 

Posted : 16/03/2023 11:05 am
 Hank
(@hank)
Eminent Member

My dogs are not always relaxed whenever I'm trying to brush their teeth. There's no way I haven't tried but it's not working for me. What I now resorted to making use of is dental diet. This have worked so well that I no longer worry about brushing them on my own. 

Posted : 08/09/2023 11:05 am
Zuby
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @junrose123

It is very hard for me to clean the teeth of my dogs because they are very unsteady. I also feel afraid that I my hands could be bitten by my dogs. i think I would try to locate someone who could help me clean my dog's teeth later.

My dog has never bitten me even if I put my hand in his mouth when I'm trying to brush his teeth. It is more or less how you trained your dog that is going to make them behave in any unexpected way whenever you are trying to brush their teeth. 

Posted : 14/11/2023 7:40 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: