Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Dogs Forum
Dogs ForumDogs Forum

Forum

Which puppies sex s...

Notifications
Clear all

Which puppies sex sells quickly for you?

4 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
(@shiek)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Selling of puppies can be very difficult especially if you don't have buyers ready to pick them up once they are ready.

Whenever your dog gives birth to a lot of puppies, which sex do you usually sell off easily without stress? 

Posted : 31/12/2022 12:51 pm
Roberto reacted
Roberto
(@roberto)
Eminent Member

I'm not really sure which one sells very well between male and female dogs but I believe that everything is going to be determined by the preferences of those that actually owns the dog. But personally I prefer female dogs to male dogs. I think it should sell better because they can breed. 

Posted : 14/03/2023 11:17 am
Zuby
 Zuby
(@zuby)
Trusted Member

It's all about what who wants to buy the puppies want. Someone who's looking at getting his or her dog to breed will most likely got for female puppies. But from my market analysis with how dogs are sold by my friend, he sells more male dogs than the female one's. 

Posted : 20/05/2023 1:08 pm
(@nazzyi)
Eminent Member

Female puppies always seem to sell out quickly in my place, I believe that reason why they are always being sought after more than the male puppies is because a lot of people like to breed their own dogs as well. This is why they love buying more female puppies than the male ones. 

Posted : 06/12/2023 1:03 pm
Share: