9 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
jyy
 jyy
(@jyy)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

It's very inhumane yet some people don't care. I suppose they figure it doesn't do anything to them. I mean, it seems that way with cows, but I feel sorry for them too. I mean, they don't like it cause I saw this film about Buffalo near a hot spring. They would always go in it when given the chance.

Posted : 09/02/2018 4:10 pm
kaisantos2229
(@kaisantos2229)

Sometimes I put my dog in front of an aircon and my dog love it. I do it because the breed of my dog is not suitable in the climate of my country. I think it's okey to put your dog outside in the cold weather if your dog is bred for such a weather like the mountain dogs. For example the Alaskan Malamute, Siberian Husky, Norwegian Elkhound, Saint Bernard, Tibetan Mastiff and many more. This dog is bred for cold weathers and I don't think keeping them inside will do good for them.

Posted : 10/02/2018 12:55 am
 Zeke
(@zeke)

Very cruel. As much as possible dogs must be kept inside the house or if not make sure that they are in good condition and well taken cared of. Dogs are more than just pets. They must be considered bestfriend or a member of family. They also have feeling is and very sensitive and could get sick easily. To sum it up leaving your pets outside on a bad weath is inhumane and cruel.

Posted : 10/02/2018 2:50 am
valvulaeconniventes
(@valvulaeconniventes)
Trusted Member

Yeah some people are really inconsiderate of their pets. You can let them stay a bit outside if they are bred for the cold weather, but at least have the decency to let them go inside when you're about to sleep. Don't let your dogs alone outside even if they can survive the weather.

Posted : 10/02/2018 3:34 am
(@asaba)
Eminent Member

Dogs doesn't deserve to be treated like trash. If you don't want to take very good care of your dog, don't get him or her in the first place. 

I can't imagine leaving my dog out in the Winter cold!! 

Posted : 28/12/2022 4:59 pm
Bawon
(@bawon)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @jyy

It's very inhumane yet some people don't care. I suppose they figure it doesn't do anything to them. I mean, it seems that way with cows, but I feel sorry for them too. I mean, they don't like it cause I saw this film about Buffalo near a hot spring. They would always go in it when given the chance.

It's a criminal offence to do that kind of thing to your dog. If any of my neighbours do that kind of thing to their dog and I found out, I'm definitely reporting them to the authorities immediately. I won't even talk to them about it. 

Posted : 11/03/2023 3:28 pm
(@chibu)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @valvulaeconniventes

Yeah some people are really inconsiderate of their pets. You can let them stay a bit outside if they are bred for the cold weather, but at least have the decency to let them go inside when you're about to sleep. Don't let your dogs alone outside even if they can survive the weather.

Some people are just fill with pure wickedness. It's why most of them find it very difficult to live and coexist with their fellow neighbours in peace. Someone who can do that kind of thing to a pet, can kill his or her fellow human being. 

Posted : 11/04/2023 4:17 pm
Frost
(@frost)
Trusted Member

There are dog owners who are keeping dogs out of frustration. They tend to treat the animal like it's their source of problem. Those kind of persons should be in the mental health institution because they are sick. 

Posted : 16/08/2023 12:15 pm
Roberto
(@roberto)
Eminent Member

I would not even keep my dogs out in the cold as a punishment for doing something very bad because I know they don't deserve this kind of punishment.

Nobody who likes or loves his dogs will treat them in this manner because it is an inhuman treatment towards innocent pets that you're supposed to take care of. 

Posted : 21/10/2023 10:50 am
Share: