Clear all

How your dog sleep...ZZzzzz!

12 Posts
12 Users
0 Likes
marblank1313
(@marblank1313)
Topic starter

Mine sleeps like this usually. I dont know if he is playing drunk or got hit by a sniper but he almost always sleeps like this. Does your dog also has a weird sleeping habit or position?

Posted : 20/02/2018 9:45 pm
Martinsx
(@martinsx)
Eminent Member

Haha, dude seriously? I can't hold myself back from laughing myself out watching that sleeping position of your dog. Please don't tell me that your dog takes alcohol or smoke a little weed because that's the only thing I believe would knock it out to dose off in such position.

My dog always sleep in my bed. In fact he is trying to chase me out from sleeping in my own bed. I have a sleeping study I bought for him but he prefers sleeping beside me. This is probably because it's how I trained him when he was little, now it's difficult for him to sleep alone. Maybe I would get another female dog for him so he can sleep comfortably with her.

Posted : 21/02/2018 12:13 am
valvulaeconniventes
(@valvulaeconniventes)
Trusted Member

That is such a funny position for a sleeping dog. My dogs love to sleep on their personal beds in their room.

Posted : 21/02/2018 1:00 am
kaisantos2229
(@kaisantos2229)

Our dog has their own way of making as happy even if they are asleep. My dog also sleep like the way your dog sleep. My dog always sleep well every time when he is in-front of the electric fan and gets mad if you turn off the electric fan. I never really thought of taking photos of him when he is doing crazy stuff maybe next time i'll my camera beside me so that I can take photos of him.

Posted : 21/02/2018 1:16 am
coolprogramer36
(@coolprogramer36)

My dogs sleep with a snoring effect and sometimes talking by itself. She likes to sleep at our kitchen because it is cold out there. She always do nagging of head even if she's as;eep.

Posted : 21/02/2018 5:18 am
wallet
(@wallet)

My dog is sleeping on the floor making himself rounded as a donut. The fact is that he is rarely asleep, it has so much energy that he is always running or playing in the yard.

Posted : 21/02/2018 5:26 am
 Woof
(@woof)
Eminent Member

I thought this was my dog before I scrolled down and saw his face lol. Exactly like this. I love what they do with their hands.

Posted : 20/02/2021 4:20 am
Bawon
(@bawon)
Eminent Member

Dogs are very funny with their sleeping positions. I used to think that human beings have weird sleeping positions till I started seeing what dogs are capable of. 

Posted : 13/09/2022 7:04 am
Frost
(@frost)
Trusted Member

Some dogs can be very funny with how they sleep. Some are so bad that they push you out of your own bed if you happen to allow them sleep in your bed. My friend's dog does it to him and he ends either sleeping on the floor or couch. 

Posted : 22/09/2022 5:38 am
 Tony
(@tony)
Eminent Member

I have seen a lot of dogs that sleeps in a very funny and awkward position but if it comes to my dog, he always sleep on his belly in a good posture. 

Posted : 09/10/2022 10:47 am
Igba
 Igba
(@igba)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @marblank1313

Mine sleeps like this usually. I dont know if he is playing drunk or got hit by a sniper but he almost always sleeps like this. Does your dog also has a weird sleeping habit or position?

My dog doesn't sleep like this and if he does, I will flog him every time he sleeps in such a stupid position. This is madness 😂.

Posted : 27/10/2022 10:29 am
(@bumble)
Trusted Member

It is very funny whenever you see some of the sleeping position dogs usually have and cats also do it as well. But I can sum it up by saying that it is where they are comfortable that they usually sleep in such way. 

Posted : 30/03/2024 3:37 am
Share: