How do you prefer your dog?

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Martinsx
(@martinsx)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Dogs are homely pets that can make your life a wonderful one by keeping you company and can actually help you with some errands when they are trained well. Now, when it comes to making a dog selection and how I want my dog to behave, I practically don't fancy a noisy dog that barks too much.

I prefer quiet but mean dog which rarely barks but is always eager to scare intruders once I'm not at home. The excessive barking dogs irritates me, as I'm never comfortable being within the vicinity of a noisy barking dog.

Do you prefer a dog that barks too much or the quiet mean one?

Posted : 07/02/2018 1:39 pm
valvulaeconniventes
(@valvulaeconniventes)
Trusted Member

I mostly have dogs as companions so I prefer quiet ones with similar personality as me. Just quiet and playful

Posted : 07/02/2018 6:36 pm
Martinsx
(@martinsx)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I mostly have dogs as companions so I prefer quiet ones with similar personality as me. Just quiet and playful

That's really exactly how I prefer my dog. Even though I prefer a mean looking dog but I definitely don't want it to be a noisy one because that would seriously irritate me. Even hearing my neighbor's dog bark like one mad depraved animal, it bugs me to my skull, so I absolutely cannot have my own dog behave in such sick manner.

Posted : 09/02/2018 8:14 am
Dori
 Dori
(@dori)
Eminent Member

I hate dogs that are lousy. I flog my dog whenever he does that mad kind of barking for no good reason. It irritates me so much. I prefer dogs to be very quiet and get aggressive when there's danger lurking. 

Posted : 09/11/2022 2:43 pm
(@phabbyfundz)
Eminent Member

I like a lively dog and an intelligent one, I want my dog to be playful and sit at a spot all day, though I know some dogs and cause a mess around the house if they play too much but I believe that could be sorted out with proper training.

Posted : 10/11/2022 10:26 am
(@bumble)
Trusted Member

Personally, I don't like dogs that are very aggressive. Such dogs makes me uncomfortable and gives me anxiety. I love my dogs to be calm and playful. Dogs are more enjoyable this way for me and that's why I can't live with an aggressive dog. 

Posted : 08/09/2023 11:10 am
Share: