Notifications
Clear all

Dog Abuse

27 Posts
20 Users
3 Likes
wallet
(@wallet)

Poor dog...that man should get the same treatment. I hate when this kind of things happen, but we cannot stop them. I have seen a guy once beating a dog just because he refused the bred he gave it.
I do not agree with the abuse of animals no matter if it is a cat, dog, horse or any other animal.

Posted : 09/02/2018 11:29 am
(@christian28)

Dogs abuse is not right to teach a dog or to discipline a dogs. Dogs is animal and animal is a animal no matter what animal can't be a human but can act a human. Don't abuse a dog because this animal is create of Jesus.

Posted : 09/02/2018 11:43 am
 ion
(@ion)

Dog abuse in our country is punishable by law. They can go to jail by doing that, a simple abuse is enough to send them in jail. The attitude of the dogs is depends to the owner, they will act like a human if you show it to them, they will behave like a human if the owners trained it well.

this

Posted : 09/02/2018 1:16 pm
(@renan1217)

Dogs are different with other animals. Dogs is a mans best-friend. When I'm seeing dog's abused i felt i want to kill those person who abused that dog. I'm crying when someone killing and eating the dog. i cant bear to listen the cry of the dog.But its good to hear that in our country implemented the animal act law which someone who caught abuse or killing the dog he or she will be imprison.

"If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience." – Woodrow Wilson

Posted : 09/02/2018 4:31 pm
 jbca
(@jbca)

For me dog abuse is cruel actions to animals and it should be end now because dogs they are adorable and always make us happy and relax when we are with them. If you can not afford to feed your dog anymore with your own expenses then you need someone to adopt your dog so that they will not suffer from you. It is better to live your dog in harmony to others than live with you from suffering.

Posted : 09/02/2018 4:48 pm
(@jb-fernandez)

Animals will always be animal, there is no way they are going to behave like human beings no matter the kind of training given to them. Sometimes a little discipline is encouraged to set the track straight in letting the dog know what it did was wrong. But this doesn't give the dog owner the right to abuse the dog by constantly beating it. This is so wrong in all ramifications and such person deserves legal punishment for such treatment to animals.

I have seen one guy take out the frustration of his relationship with his girlfriend on his dog. Simply because the dog spill a bucket of water. He nearly killed the dog that day and I kept wondering why melt out such treatment to the dog? If he no longer wants the dog, he should put him up for adoption and not want to kill it over silly things.

Those kind of people doesn't have the right to own a pet dog or any kinds of animals. This heartless people should be jailed because of beating animals who is helpless. Governments should established a law that would protect animals from people like that. Please report that guy on the authorities to call his attention regarding his wrong doings.

Posted : 09/02/2018 5:13 pm
argel241
(@argel241)

Having a pet dog at home means you have to deal with all the consequences after all you choose to keep a dog with you.You need to have plenty of patience and understanding if not you will end up beating them.Animal cruelty is a major problem this days and it's really sad to see those animals abused by people.

Posted : 10/02/2018 10:57 am
(@shiek)
Eminent Member

Anyone who abuses a dog should face jail time if proven guilty. 

There's no reason for you to abuse a dog unless it's in self defense from being attacked by the dog. 

Posted : 26/12/2022 3:07 pm
 Hank
(@hank)
Eminent Member

Dogs doesn't deserve to be abused but unfortunately there are some human beings with mental and psychological problems. It's what puts them in a situation where they end up abusing dogs or even cats. Animals that are loyal doesn't deserve that kind of treatment. 

Posted : 11/03/2023 3:25 pm
Bumble reacted
(@shiek)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @argel241

Having a pet dog at home means you have to deal with all the consequences after all you choose to keep a dog with you.You need to have plenty of patience and understanding if not you will end up beating them.Animal cruelty is a major problem this days and it's really sad to see those animals abused by people.

It's so wrong for a dog to be abused. How can someone be willing to abuse his or her own dog? If you're fed up with them, the best thing to do would be to put them up for adoption. 

Posted : 09/04/2023 6:41 pm
(@bumble)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @hank

Dogs doesn't deserve to be abused but unfortunately there are some human beings with mental and psychological problems. It's what puts them in a situation where they end up abusing dogs or even cats. Animals that are loyal doesn't deserve that kind of treatment. 

Some people are so wicked they would go to the extent of hurting dogs. I keep asking myself why would get an innocent dog for you only be abusing it? It's not like the dog forced to get him or her, so why do want to put the dog through so much pain and hurt? 

Posted : 05/06/2023 4:33 am
(@nazzyi)
Eminent Member

I can't understand why some human being feel very comfortable abusing animals and their pets for that matter. Innocent animals that never did anything wrong to them. Some of them even to the extent of using animals for their amusement which is so wrong. 

Posted : 07/12/2023 4:10 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: