Abusing dogs sexually

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
 Hank
(@hank)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I came across a disturbing video on social media last month where someone was having sex with a dog and I felt like it is the highest of abuse someone can do to an innocent dog. How can human beings do such things with dogs? 

Posted : 12/10/2022 5:02 am
(@asaba)
Eminent Member

Some human beings can be very crazy and most of them all deserve to be put in a psychological mental hospital because they are not sane at all. If they are sane, they should be put in jail. 

Posted : 30/01/2023 7:49 pm
Bawon
(@bawon)
Eminent Member

Yeah, I have watched some of these clips too and they truly look very disgusting. Dogs being the loyal pet will always do what they are commanded to do but how can a lady enjoy having sex with a dog? Some ladies are suffering from mental health problems. 

Posted : 20/06/2023 3:12 pm
(@asaba)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @bawon

Yeah, I have watched some of these clips too and they truly look very disgusting. Dogs being the loyal pet will always do what they are commanded to do but how can a lady enjoy having sex with a dog? Some ladies are suffering from mental health problems. 

Anyone who goes to the extent of having sex with a dog is a low animal. Why have sex with a dog? Is it that there are no other human beings to have sex with? Such person need to be in psychiatric hospital. 

Posted : 04/08/2023 8:42 am
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member

Human beings can be very crazy today which is the reason why I am not surprised that there are some people who have gone so deep in being perverts to the strength of abusing animals. 

Posted : 25/02/2024 9:37 am
Share: