Clear all

Too hard to choose

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
glreese
(@glreese)
Topic starter

When it comes to picking a dream dog the decision it way too hard. I made a list when I was younger of the different dog breeds I wanted to have when I was older. The list had at least 30 different breeds. I love big dogs. So on the list I had Irish Wolfhound, Great Dane, Bull Mastiff, and several other large dog breeds at the top. I absolutely adore Labradors and I want at least two of those. The smallest dog I have on my dream list is a beagle. I think they are all beautiful.

Posted : 01/06/2016 6:03 pm
IcyFirefly
(@icyfirefly)
Estimable Member

So what did you end up with? I used to think that Jack Russels were my kind of dog, until I met one and realized that this kind of dog wouldn't work out since I had young children at the time.

Posted : 07/08/2016 5:05 am
MUTTLIFE
(@muttlife)
Eminent Member

Indeed, there is a wide selections of dog with different need and behaviour. You should choose a doggy that would fit your lifestyle a not by appearance, that's the main suggestion I always give.

Posted : 07/08/2016 11:32 am
SirJoe
(@sirjoe)
Eminent Member

I think you have to look at were they will live and your budget. The bigger breads eat a lot, and I mean a lot. If you don't have a lot of space, more energetic dogs will feel atrophied. I think you should draw up a list of what you can offer a dog and base yourself on that. It will make your decision a whole lot easier.

Posted : 08/08/2016 2:23 am
Share: