Clear all

Do you Prefer Small or Large Doggos?

12 Posts
11 Users
1 Likes
Sunshine89
(@sunshine89)
Topic starter

The title speaks for the whole thread, really. Do you prefer small dogs or big dogs? I like large dogs but I can see the benefits of a smaller dog (smaller poops to pick up, fo a start).

Posted : 04/03/2021 5:16 am
HazMatic
(@hazmatic)

Definitely large dogs. I love all dogs but the bigger ones have always been the better option for me. I wouldn't mind a scottie dog, with that being said.

Posted : 04/03/2021 6:34 am
JustJill
(@justjill)

I live in a tiny apartment, so I need a tiny dog (I have a jack russel). I would have opted for a bigger dog, it just wasn't practical .

Posted : 04/03/2021 6:53 am
Heatman
(@heatman)
Eminent Member

I'm a fan of big dogs. I don't feel comfortable around small dogs. I always feel like I would step on them unknowingly and it's going to hunt me emotionally.

Posted : 31/08/2022 12:49 am
Mimi reacted
 Hank
(@hank)
Eminent Member

Small dogs are good when you're that kind of person who loves to carry his or her all the time. It's not for me because I love my dogs to look huge and intimidating at the same time. 

Posted : 22/09/2022 6:09 am
Igba
 Igba
(@igba)
Eminent Member

I love big dogs and it's why I have a Pitbull while my woman loves small dog. It's why we now have both of them in the house. I have come to actually like the small dog now. 

Posted : 03/11/2022 9:54 am
(@phabbyfundz)
Eminent Member

I prefer a large dog breed though a small dog breed can be cute and all that but I like to own a big dog as a pet maybe a Caucasian, German Shepard or bull mastif.

Posted : 04/11/2022 5:53 am
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @heatman

I'm a fan of big dogs. I don't feel comfortable around small dogs. I always feel like I would step on them unknowingly and it's going to hunt me emotionally.

This is one of the biggest issues with having small dogs for me. I will live in constant fear of having to step over on them or even have the door bashed on them because I didn't see them coming. Please, let me have only big dogs for now.

Posted : 13/12/2022 7:48 am
(@shiek)
Eminent Member

What am I going to do with a small dog? A dog cannot even defend himself not to talk about defending me that's the owner is a useless dog. I love big dogs like Pitbulls. 

Posted : 06/02/2023 3:55 pm
Shortie
(@shortie)
Trusted Member

I am someone who doesn't mind either small dogs or large dogs as long as they are friendly and not vicious. When it comes to owning a dog though, I am someone who prefers to own a bigger dog as I feel they are great for not only owning but also for protection as well. I know my Grandma had a bigger dog and she had a break in and it was the dig that deterred them, 

[url=https://chataddicts.revillution.net/index.php]Chat Addicts - Unleash Your Chatty Side![/url] ~ [url=https://www.revillution.net/forums/?referrer=729xY]Revillution - Your Portal To Entertainment[/url]

Posted : 15/02/2023 4:14 pm
(@shiek)
Eminent Member

When I see the dogs used in the John Wick movies, it's exactly how I want my dogs. No small dog can be able to do that. It's why I don't have any business small dogs. I know that they can be lovely but it's not my thing. 

Posted : 27/02/2023 2:05 pm
(@chibu)
Eminent Member

I don't like dogs that are too small or too big. The one's that are too big usually freaks me out. I don't have peace of mind keeping them. I would sad that I love dogs that are of average size like a German Shepherd. 

Posted : 23/04/2023 6:38 pm
Share: