Your dog's antics

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
Corzhens
(@corzhens)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

We have 3 dogs and each of them have their own antics.

Tisoy is a 9-year old spitz who would be hiding under the table when he senses that it is bathing time. But he hears that we are going on a joyride, he would be agitated on end.

Barbie is our pekingese who acts up during breakfast. She wants to be hand-fed because our former housemaid had spoiled her. When we show the slipper to her, she would slowly eat her food. But we never hit her, the slipper is just a threat.

Pipoy is a hyperactive pug that has no tantrum except when we let him loose inside the house. He would jump all over the sofa and chairs.

Posted : 06/08/2016 6:12 pm
klbrds
(@klbrds)

Our Shiba is terrified of the strangest things, and we can never predict what new item she may be terrified by! Our lawn mower? Her best friend. A plastic bag wrinkling across the room? You'd think it was there to murder her.

Posted : 07/02/2018 1:38 pm
emgaudet
(@emgaudet)

My Bruce is an approximately 80 pound Pit Bull who thinks he is a lap dog. Even now, as I sit here writing this, he is curled up on my lap. I don't think he is aware of his size. Or he is just so desperate for all the love he can get that he just doesn't care.

Posted : 07/02/2018 2:02 pm
(@mharzenas)
Eminent Member

My dog also hide when he hear the water on bathroom start because he feel that I will clean him already. My dog really hates water but I cannot stop cleaning him for his own good 🙂

Posted : 10/02/2018 3:47 am
Share: