Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Dogs Forum
Dogs ForumDogs Forum

Forum

Notifications
Clear all

What are some simple tricks you should teach first?

22 Posts
16 Users
0 Reactions
(@timothypangilinan)

You also must teach your dog how to interact with others. Dogs must learn to acknowledge and accept people, fellow animals, and places which seem new to its eyes. Dogs must be engaged with this matters. Dogs that are always engaged to interacting with others mostly don't portray undesirable actions or behaviors. This also avoid dogs to mark and instill fear on people's thoughts and mindsets.

Posted : 09/02/2018 9:51 pm
(@mharzenas)
Eminent Member

When First I successfully teach my dog how to sit. I feel like I am the best trainer that time haha and that is the start when I got my interest in training dogs 🙂

Posted : 10/02/2018 3:34 am
(@timothypangilinan)

It is vital to teach your dog some basic actions and commands. It will indeed help you to direct your dog and develop its mental organization. It can also help you mold and shape the dog's way of behaving and prevent it from acting unwanted behaviors.

One of the most important basic commands to train your dog is to make sure it is concentrating and focusing on your orders and directions. Make sure its look is fixed on you.

Posted : 10/02/2018 4:20 am
(@timothypangilinan)

When First I successfully teach my dog how to sit. I feel like I am the best trainer that time haha and that is the start when I got my interest in training dogs 🙂

Well, that sounds a great achievement. It's so good to realize to have passion on dogs.

Posted : 10/02/2018 4:22 am
(@timothypangilinan)

Another important action or command to train your dog is immediate recall or "come" command. Through this action, your dog will learn to automatically respond whenever you call in any circumstances. But you must make sure that whenever you do this, there are some good and important matters you want to share with your dog. By this, your dog will always be willing to come for you.

Posted : 10/02/2018 4:46 am
(@timothypangilinan)

Another vital basic training that must be learnt by your dog is to teach them to leave anything they attempt and wanted to pick. It's certainly one of the most important things a dog must learn. This will avoid them to eat anything particularly your household belongings like a pair of sandals or shoes, and anything which is not good for them to eat and fill their stomach.

Posted : 10/02/2018 4:54 am
(@pinz27)

We had pet dogs since then.They have been part our family. We usually train them simple tricks like sitting down, eat their food, behave, and shake hands. Dogs are our best pet at home. They are so sweet and loves to play and cuddle always. I remember our pet dog named "Lee" He used to sleep beside me. They too had feelings, they do deserve our love and care.

Posted : 24/02/2018 11:06 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: