Happy birthday, Pipoy

7 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
Corzhens
(@corzhens)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Yesterday was Pipoy's 4th birthday. As per our tradition, we celebrate our dog's birthday even in a little way. Aside from the food for humans which we also shared with our dogs, Pipoy had a cake and with a candle too. And the celebration is not complete without the singing of the birthday song that we captured in video. And naturally the pictorial follows.

We also brought food to our neighbor who gave us Pipoy. The moment Pipoy was born, we got a text from that neighbor offering us 1 of the 6 puppies that their female pug had. Here is Pipoy's cake with the candle.

Posted : 29/05/2016 11:46 pm
Beermoney
(@beermoney)
Eminent Member

Happy birthday to Pipoy! So I am curious, what happened to the cake in the end? Did the dog make a mess out of it haha.

<a class="go2wpf-bbcode" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="">

Posted : 30/05/2016 12:33 am
gracer
(@gracer)
Eminent Member

Aww... It's so sweet of you. 🙂 Happy 4th birthday Pipoy! It's as if Pipoy really knows what's going on. You can tell by the sparkle in the dog's eyes. I'm guessing Pipoy ate majority of the cake. 🙂

Posted : 07/08/2016 7:38 pm
WillowWonka
(@willowwonka)
Eminent Member

Happy Birthday Pipoy!! May you have many more years of good food and lots of loving, you goofy goober.

Posted : 09/02/2018 9:27 am
Heart
(@heart)
Eminent Member

Oh my! Happy Birthday Pipoy!

We have the same tradition 🙂 But what we do is we cooked pasta for them hahaha! Since bakeries that has specialty for dogs cake are too far from my place.

Posted : 09/02/2018 9:52 am
(@christian28)

Happy Birthday to your pipoy, I wish to your dog have a nice Birthday and have a great year. And god health on this year.

Posted : 09/02/2018 12:00 pm
 Jega
(@jega)
Eminent Member

Congratulations to Pipoy and Happy Birthday Pipoy. It's always very nice to see your dog growing up in good health. I wish Pipoy a very healthy life on the long run. 

Posted : 12/10/2022 4:40 am
Share: