Notifications
Clear all

Small vs. Big Dogs

49 Posts
47 Users
0 Reactions
theartisttt
(@theartisttt)

I love dogs, in any kind and in any forms. I don't know but it does not matter to me whether they are small or big. But in terms of cuddling, I prefer big dogs and in terms of playing and traveling I prefer small dogs. I love them all equally. I love how in whatever form they may be, I can rely on them and they always make me happy. However, sometimes, I fear that I may be hugging my small dogs too tight that I'm afraid I might harm them unconsciously. As a tiny woman, though, big dogs makes me feel secure and safe.

Posted : 07/02/2018 4:15 pm
valvulaeconniventes
(@valvulaeconniventes)
Trusted Member

Although we own two small dogs (Lhasa Apsos), I personally love looking at videos of bigger dogs (Huskies and Goldens sizes), mainly because I think their faces are much more animated than the smaller ones.

Posted : 07/02/2018 4:44 pm
Darryl
(@darryl)

I preffer big dogs because it can protect not only me but our home too. I love dogs too specially husky and american bulldog. Whenever i get home my husky waiting for me in the door and its so cool to have that kind of dog.

Posted : 07/02/2018 4:49 pm
ruelbermudez
(@ruelbermudez)

I have three dogs. Garfield the smallest dog, Bruno and Ichigo both pit bull relatively big dogs. It doesn't really matter for me big or small breeds of dogs what really matter is you show them that you love each and everyone of them and they will love you unconditionally no matter what.

Posted : 07/02/2018 5:04 pm
Page 4 / 4
Share: