Hоw dо I соrrесt а rасist dоg?

22 Posts
20 Users
1 Likes
Igba
 Igba
(@igba)
Eminent Member

From my experience, dogs knows what their owner teaches them. If you teach your dog to be hateful and aggressive to people based on their race, it's exactly how the dog is going to behave. Dogs are very loyal to their owners. 

Posted : 10/11/2022 12:52 pm
(@phabbyfundz)
Eminent Member

As you rightly said a dog can't be natural racist it depends on their training though I Know a dog isn't always friendly with some people but if you caution your dogs about it they tend to stop.

Posted : 12/11/2022 1:12 am
Igba
 Igba
(@igba)
Eminent Member

I'm not sure if it's possible for a dog to be racist. It's the dog owner that's going to be a racist and he's more likely going to incite his dog to aggressive to certain people. If you're able to correct a racist owner, you will most likely correct the dog ASAP. 

Posted : 13/05/2023 5:55 pm
Mimi
 Mimi
(@mimi)
Eminent Member

It's the owner of the dog that needs to be corrected. If the dog owner is a racist, there's a big chance the down will behave the same way too. If you correct the attitude of the owner, it will impact on the dog. 

Posted : 16/06/2023 10:03 am
Bumble reacted
(@bumble)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @mimi

It's the owner of the dog that needs to be corrected. If the dog owner is a racist, there's a big chance the down will behave the same way too. If you correct the attitude of the owner, it will impact on the dog. 

Exactly! It is going to be difficult for a racist dog to be corrected but the owner. Once the owner have been made to adjust his personality towards other people, his dog will definitely do the same thing because whatever his dog knows is what it learnt from him. 

Posted : 15/03/2024 9:52 am
(@pastigacor777)

@hachiko ok sister

Posted : 17/03/2024 5:04 pm
(@pastigacor777)

@mharzenas yessss

Posted : 17/03/2024 5:04 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: