Do you mourn your dead dog?

12 Posts
10 Users
2 Reactions
Frost
(@frost)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I hold my dogs at the same level I hold human beings. Anything that I can do for a human being, I will definitely be open to doing it for my dog. I have lost a dog once and I mourned it for 6 months before I was able to get another dog. I still have his portrait in my living room.

Posted : 01/09/2022 7:50 am
Heatman reacted
(@pennilove7)
Estimable Member

Our dog died 8 years ago and we haven't felt like we could get another dog to take care of yet. She had gotten old and was going blind and had some stiffness in the joints so I know it was time for her to pass. She died at our house in the early morning. It was awful those first few weeks because I had a routine with her and I had to get out of that routine.

Posted : 08/09/2022 8:43 pm
Heatman reacted
Heatman
(@heatman)
Eminent Member

It's always painful when you lose a dog. They are always so dear because they are part of the family. I can't forget when my dog was killed in a hit and run. He died on spot and I was so broken. It took me 2 years before I was able to get over him and get another dog. 

Posted : 13/09/2022 3:23 am
 Tony
(@tony)
Eminent Member

I take my dogs the same way I take every human being out there and whenever my dog dies, I will always make sure to give him all the respect he deserves as human being does as well because that's how I see him. 

Posted : 12/10/2022 5:14 am
 Jega
(@jega)
Eminent Member

Of course yes, I would be open to mourning my dog whenever he dies. It's a shame they don't have long life span like human beings. 

My dog is loyal and trustworthy. I love him so much. 

Posted : 17/10/2022 6:18 pm
Igba
 Igba
(@igba)
Eminent Member

A dog that I started taking care of from its puppy 🐶 stage until it grows up. I still took very good care of it like another extention of myself, there's no way I wouldn't mourn him whenever he dies because he's already a big part of me. 

Posted : 06/11/2022 10:50 am
(@phabbyfundz)
Eminent Member

I would feel very sad for a long time and maybe not have another dog for a year so I can get over the loss.

Posted : 07/11/2022 5:16 am
Igba
 Igba
(@igba)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @phabbyfundz

I would feel very sad for a long time and maybe not have another dog for a year so I can get over the loss.

Seriously, it was very devastating for me when one of my dogs died. I couldn't stop thinking about him because I loved him so much and he was a very lovely and playful dog. Everyone in my neighbourhood loves him.

Posted : 09/12/2022 4:01 pm
Shortie
(@shortie)
Trusted Member

Yes, I remember when my grandma had her dog, I grew up with him and we were the same age and he died when we were both 11 I remember it hit me pretty hard and I was upset for a while. It's the same with any pet though as I treat them as a family as they are and like an actual human beings so their loss always hits hard when they go.

[url=https://chataddicts.revillution.net/index.php]Chat Addicts - Unleash Your Chatty Side![/url] ~ [url=https://www.revillution.net/forums/?referrer=729xY]Revillution - Your Portal To Entertainment[/url]

Posted : 22/12/2022 4:07 pm
Igba
 Igba
(@igba)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @shortie

Yes, I remember when my grandma had her dog, I grew up with him and we were the same age and he died when we were both 11 I remember it hit me pretty hard and I was upset for a while. It's the same with any pet though as I treat them as a family as they are and like an actual human beings so their loss always hits hard when they go.

A dog that I had taken care of all my life getting dead, it's going to be very difficult for me to deal with very easily. 

I cried my eyes when my own dog died. His death broke my heart. 

Posted : 01/01/2023 3:34 pm
Dori
 Dori
(@dori)
Eminent Member

My dog is like a kin to me. My heart will be very broken whenever I lose any of my dogs because we have come along together. My first dog is now 12 years old and he's aging. I feel so happy having him for so long now. 

Posted : 03/05/2023 6:56 am
(@bumble)
Trusted Member

It's the right thing to do when it comes to mourning your dog when they die. They are like family which when they die either a natural or sudden death, it causes us a lot of pain. 

Posted : 12/01/2024 11:00 am
Share: