Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Dogs Forum
Dogs ForumDogs Forum

Forum

Do you have remorse...

Notifications
Clear all

Do you have remorse after disciplining your dog?

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@flint)
Topic starter

Some people don't discipline their dog for any reason whatsoever which is why I believe some dogs have done that to become naughty and so disrespectful. When I asked my friend why he doesn't discipline his dog after he mess up, I was made to understand that he always feel remorse after disciplining his dog.

Does this happen to you whenever you discipline your dog? 

Posted : 12/03/2023 8:38 am
Roberto
(@roberto)
Eminent Member

If I know very well that I never abused my pet by disciplining him or her when they did something wrong and bad, there's no way I would be interested in feeling bad about it. It's to get them be better pets. 

Posted : 11/04/2023 4:20 pm
Bawon
(@bawon)
Eminent Member

I have seen some hit their dogs and flog them which is very wrong in my opinion. It's an abuse on those animals. They are not human beings, they are not to be treated harshly. You can deny the one that messed up his or her treats. It's a good way to train your dog to behave well. 

Posted : 01/06/2023 11:47 am
(@bumble)
Trusted Member

I can never bring myself to flog or beat my dog for any reason whatsoever but the only thing that I can be able to do is to deny giving him some treats if he doesn't behave well. This will quickly get him back in line. 

Posted : 14/06/2023 6:42 pm
Bawon
(@bawon)
Eminent Member

A friend of mine told me that after training his dogs, they have never misbehaved for once. He's a military guy and he gave all his 3 dogs military training. They are very smart. 

Posted : 08/07/2023 5:07 am
(@bumble)
Trusted Member

I can't understand people who physically abuse their dogs all in the name of trying to discipline them for doing something wrong. There are so many other ways to correct your dog from doing something they're not supposed to do than abusing them. 

Posted : 30/03/2024 3:35 am
Share: