Clear all

Breeds known for helping

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@pennilove7)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Which breed of dog is known for best helping people? A St. Bernard comes to mind up in the alps, but I know there are more types of breeds that do helpful things. Is your dog one of the helpful breeds?

Posted : 09/09/2022 8:09 am
 Hank
(@hank)
Eminent Member

Yes, my dog is very helpful when it comes to doing some things for me at home. They help me pick up stuffs and are very good when it comes standing guard. I have 2 German shepards. 

Posted : 22/09/2022 6:02 am
(@phabbyfundz)
Eminent Member

I have had a German Shepherd and a Caucasian breed in the past and they are both really helpful dogs it only depends on the kind of training they got.

Posted : 04/11/2022 6:03 am
Igba
 Igba
(@igba)
Eminent Member

I believe that all dog breeds can help their owners. It all depends on if you actually trained your dog to understand how to help you in one way or another. Dogs are very smart and they can learn just about anything you teach them to do. 

Posted : 07/12/2022 5:20 pm
(@flint)

Posted by: @pennilove7

Which breed of dog is known for best helping people? A St. Bernard comes to mind up in the alps, but I know there are more types of breeds that do helpful things. Is your dog one of the helpful breeds?

I can't think of any other animal pets that helps their owner more than the way dogs do. Cats won't even do anything for you. They are a complete liability in my opinion. It's how you train your dogs professionally and socially that would make them be very useful and helpful to you. 

Posted : 15/03/2023 10:36 am
Share: