Clear all

Background contrast

11 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
(@remnant)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I love the uses interface of this forum because its attractively designed and easy to navigate. The site also loads fast which contributes to the overall user experience. I was suggesting whether there could be a change in the contrast with regard to the white print against a blue background for better visibility. I would suggest a black and orange background. Thanks.

Posted : 16/05/2016 10:20 am
Beermoney
(@beermoney)
Eminent Member

Hmm, I find the contrast to be fine right now. However, it does not hurt to give your suggestion a go. Maybe the administrators can implement a system for members to change the style according to their preference. I saw this function in other forums so it should not be that difficult to implement.

<a class="go2wpf-bbcode" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="">

Posted : 29/05/2016 11:13 pm
jyy
 jyy
(@jyy)
Trusted Member

I have no complaints about the design. Maybe the owner has changed it since this thread started. Anyway, it's very unique and interesting - something I've never seen before.

Posted : 07/02/2018 4:32 pm
valvulaeconniventes
(@valvulaeconniventes)
Trusted Member

Posting from 2018 and the design is fine as it is. Easy on the eyes and minimalist, I like it.

Posted : 07/02/2018 4:45 pm
junrose123
(@junrose123)
Eminent Member

I really love the way this site was created. It is very smooth and very friendly to users. For me the contrast is already great but of course I understand that we had a different idea in terms of design and attractiveness of a certain site. But overall the design and interface was really cool and entertaining.

Posted : 09/02/2018 8:25 am
Salt
 Salt
(@salt)

Hmm, I find the contrast to be fine right now. However, it does not hurt to give your suggestion a go. Maybe the administrators can implement a system for members to change the style according to their preference. I saw this function in other forums so it should not be that difficult to implement.

Yeah, I think it would be a good idea to have an alternative theme to choose from. It doesn't have to be dark, but maybe get rid of the white with a light shade of a color (like blue or even grey).

Posted : 09/02/2018 12:14 pm
fishbate
(@fishbate)

I had a problem today logging in, i was not able to log in several attempts.. There was this error that says that my name or email address is not yet registered. I even tried registering again with the same account. I was worried thinking that maybe i have done something wrong. I was relieved when my profile suddenly showed up.:)

Posted : 10/02/2018 7:06 am
 Woof
(@woof)
Eminent Member

I'm digging the current theme. It's clean, easy to navigate, and easy-on-the-eye. I don't think anything needs changing. Mind you, I am writing this two years later, so it may have been different back in 2018.

Posted : 09/02/2021 7:42 am
(@hokiokbgt)

fwfggnijbeghvervgruh

Posted : 14/03/2024 6:46 pm
(@hokiokbgt)

cwevvewrverbgebhe4tnbrt rt brtb rtbrtew

(@hokiokbgt)

verwehnrtht45h 45h45

Share: