We love all Dogs and Puppies!

Search results

1. Kakashi2020

Hardest and Easiest Fish to Take Care Off

The easiest fish to take care off is a Janitor Fish it simply doesn't need taking care off. And very resistant it just won't die.
  2. Kakashi2020

Dog Jokes

Every snack you make, every meal you bake. Every bite you take, I’ll be watching you.
  3. Kakashi2020

Dog Jokes

You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, ‘Wow, you’re right! I never would’ve thought of that!
  4. Kakashi2020

Hardest and Easiest Fish to Take Care Off

Molly's are very easy to take care off I've got a small 15 gallon tank filled with Molly's. I just started with 6 and it multiplied to a 100 or more in just a year.
  5. Kakashi2020

Do you adopt stray cats?

We really don't adopt cats they just seem to like it here. It all started with 2 stray kittens who got inside our property and just stayed permanently, now their adults already and since then the 2 cats ballooned to 9, now we got all these cats scattered all over our property. That take cares...
  6. Kakashi2020

Dog Jokes

The noblest of all dogs is the hot dog; it feeds the hands that bites it.
  7. Kakashi2020

Dog Jokes

I am looking for a leash-free relationship. It was love at first sniff.
  8. Kakashi2020

Funny experience you have with your dog.

When my dog Orbits was a year old, me and my buddies were doing some backyard drinking and grilling. There were four of us sitting around a small table and a friend stood up and left to buy more beers and my dog jump to the seat and just sat upright looking at us. My friends halfilled glass of...
  9. Kakashi2020

My Dogs

I have 2 dogs, Orbits a female 1year old full spotted Dalmatian and Shakes a 3 year old male Pointer. Orbits has a medium to well built liver spotted body and typical with Dalmatians, shes very loyal, friendly and affectionate. Shakes has a medium frame with large black and brown spots. He's...