We love all Dogs and Puppies!

Recent content by rz3300

1. rz3300

Organic Food

Well I would say that in general it is probably best not to base your decision on what rappers do, but in this case he certainly has his head in the right place, so consider yourself lucky. I am the type of person who is too concerned with costs to go the organic route, so until I start to see...
  2. rz3300

Toys?

Well we have not really reached the point where we can recommend specific brands or anything, but it seems that any company that makes colorful balls is a good place to start. Our little friend loves his two little spiky balls, which do not squeak anymore thankfully, and also pairs of sneakers...
  3. rz3300

Do your dogs likes to swim?

Well we have not really had the opportunity to do too much swimming with our dog, but all sign point to him loving it. He is not the greatest swimmer yet, and even the doggy paddle looks a little tough for him, but that is what you get when you live somewhere that is not close to any body of...
  4. rz3300

Dogs and babies/young children

Well I consider myself to be very lucky here. Our dog is really really good with our son, who is three years old, and I can already tell that they are going to grow up well together and be best friends. This is what we wanted, too, so I am glad to be able to report this. We still worry about...
  5. rz3300

Does your dog behave?

Well I would like to think that my little friend is pretty obedient, but it is really only with certain things that really responds the way that we would like. He is still pretty young, though, and so it is our hope that with time he will start to come into his own. He cannot do anything that...
  6. rz3300

My dog almost didn't make it

Well that certainly sounds like a tough way to be brought into the world, but of course that is great that he is alive and big. Sometimes overcoming issue like that when young can really set you up for a life of resilience, for people at least and I would like to think that it applies to dogs...
  7. rz3300

Hоw dо yоu tеасh аn оld dоg nеw triсks?

Well I am not sure if you are being philosophical or if you are just asking a basic question about dogs, but I will respond to the latter (I am mostly joking of course). For me, I think that I get to the point where I really have no desire to teach an old dog anything new. I figure that they...
  8. rz3300

A warm sweater for winter

Well I have never been someone to dress up my pet, but I did know that when I was starting out the relationship that I am now in, it might have to be part of the deal. Turns out it was, and now I do sit idly by as I see my little guy wear sweaters and shirts, but I do have to admit that it is...
  9. rz3300

No-biting training?

Well I have to be honest this is the first that I have heard of "herding", but I guess that makes sense. I know our little guy went through a phase like this, but I am pretty sure that all dogs do at some point. I would think that enough of the glares like you use and getting the message...
  10. rz3300

Fetch Training?

Well I know that there are service dogs out there that can do many of these functions for their owners. It is really remarkable when you think about it, and at the same time amazing to see. Even though they are trained, I would still like to think that there is an element of altruism at work...
  11. rz3300

Coyotes In The City

Well that is certainly a little alarming for anyone with pets in the area. I guess I have to consider myself pretty lucky in that the area where I live we do not have much for wildlife posing any threats. We do have some nasty raccoons and opossums, but I am pretty sure my little guy can...
  12. rz3300

Neighbor's Big Dog

Yeah I would have to agree with @Belovedad and just consider yourself quite lucky that he is going to be moving in the near future. Once that fence gets replaces hopefully you can forget all about it and move on. I have had my fair share of questionable and sometimes rude neighbors, and all...
  13. rz3300

Being brave

Well you have to prove your worth out there in the real world. You gotta let people (or dogs) know that you are here and ready to compete (play) in this game we call life. Of course I am being a little dramatic, or sarcastic, or both, but often times the smaller dogs do overcompensate, like...
  14. rz3300

Loca Can't Fecking Run

Well I do not think that there is ever a time when I do not appreciate a good puppy video, so thank you for sharing this. It might dangerous that you are unleashing upon me a whole channel dedicated to funny dog videos, and you might need to alert my boss. This is really a major joy of having a...
  15. rz3300

Do you let your dog off the lead in public places?

Not usually. I guess it depends on how public the place is, because if it is a public park but nobody is there I will let the little guy roam free for a bit. If there is a good amount of people around though, I am pretty protective of him so I keep him on the leash. I do not think he minds...