We love all Dogs and Puppies!

Recent content by PetLover

1. PetLover

A big dog in a flat

This same thing was experienced by my friend's dog as well. SO i just asked him to keep his dog with us while goes to work, as we have a backyard where the dog can play with my dog and thus have some outdoor time as well, to ensure that the dog is not depressed. 23 hours a day indoors, would...
  2. PetLover

Collar or harness?

We have always used just a collar for our dog and had no injury problems or anything. When you want to pull your dog to one direction if its a trained dog, you just need to give it some pressure in the right direction and the dog would move by itself, its not like you have to pull the collar...
  3. PetLover

Is the chew resistant dog bed worth it?

The other day I went to pick up a bed for my dog and noticed that there was a separate section dedicated to chew resistant dog beds. I really liked the idea since the reason I was buying a new bed was because the older one was chewed by my dog and torn apart, but I noticed the price of the chew...
  4. PetLover

Love Pets!

Love Pets!
  5. PetLover

Indoor pond

I personally have only a couple of dogs(just got the second one). I love indoor aquariums but I am afraid that the dogs would just break it in their quest to get the fish, hence am delaying my decision. However, from your experience I am gaining more confidence that they can survive in a...
  6. PetLover

Dehydration issue

We personally take the dog out only during the evenings in the summer season to avoid dehydration and I have personally set a reminder to look after the water consumption and food consumption of the dog during the summers. We have got a indoor dog bed recently for the dog and it ensures that...
  7. PetLover

Pet insurance

I am just thinking of getting this for a dog I rescued, but currently it wont even calm down to come with me anywhere, I guess its just sacred. I looked up a few programs online, but most of them do not cover any kind of surgery. I do not know about other countries but in my country a surgery...
  8. PetLover

[HELP PLEASE]Calming down a dog which I just found.

Hi, its the monsoon season in my part of the world and here monsoon means a heavy downpour causing floods. In a flooded area of my city, I found a dog who was cornered by water and pulled it with the help of a rope to safety. However, the shivering of the dog just wont stop. I have dried it up...
  9. PetLover

Hello Guys! How are you? A PetLover here!

Hi Guys, As my name suggests I am a petlover and therefore, I love this forum. Hoping to gain some insights about pet care on this forum. Whats your story?