We love all Dogs and Puppies!

Recent content by Ianvel

1. Ianvel

Supplement for Pets: Complete Guide of Natural Supplement For Happy & Healthy Pets

Hey guys, I just published this article Supplement for Pets, so wanted to share a short-and sweet version here. Promoting a healthy lifestyle for your pet may seem like a daunting, if not overwhelming, task but it's not impossible in any sense of the word. If you're looking for the easiest...
  2. Ianvel

Why dо dоgs аlwаys wаnt tо еаt whаt yоu аrе hаving instеаd оf еаting thеir оwn fооd? Is dоg fооd rеа

Well, it’s natural not just with dogs but often with cats too. Or at least, they will want to see what you are eating. It is important to not let them have anything silly, as their health is on stake with wrong food. I go very carefully and that’s why I give supplements to keep them healthy and...
  3. Ianvel

What is the best supply you ever bought for your dog?

The best thing that has happened to me was this guide http://www.blackburndistributions.com/blog/pet-supplements/, as it has really helped me up with setting lines between what’s important and what’s not for my pet. It has really made me feel relaxed knowing that my pets are secure and at ease...
  4. Ianvel

Making Your Own Dog Food

It is extremely crucial that we give priority on our pets eating and what we give it. As every issue comes through the eating and all that, so that needs to be watched. I don’t have too much experience with handling pets, therefore, I take experts guide which has made me think about Pet...
  5. Ianvel

Do you give your dogs supplements?

If this was anything else, I’d have said it’s your personal choice, BUT this is about life of your pet, so I believe this is VERY VERY wrong. Please understand, it’s IMPORTANT to give your pets proper supplements, as it not just makes their pet longer but much better as well. Just check here...
  6. Ianvel

Supplement for Pets!

When we talk about animals, it is obvious that they are often overlooked or given less priority than should be given. But now is your chance to set things right and that’s with BlackBurnDistributions, as here there is everything you need from guidance about healthy diet plans to boost your pet’s...
  7. Ianvel

Small vs. Big Dogs

I always like small dog due to various reason and one of them is to play games with them even can bear then in an easy way also I don't need to spend too much for a small dog.