We love all Dogs and Puppies!

Recent content by DylanRowan

1. DylanRowan

What toys does your dog like?

My schnauzer currently has a dinosaur toy that he really likes. When we take a walk in the morning, he takes that toy with him. I don't know about a dog's nature. So, I can see that dogs can have things they like. He also has a soccer ball because my neighbors' kids send it flying. He isn't very...
  2. DylanRowan

Morning Surprise

A few years ago, I remember that it was a rainy day. My father had just bought a schnauzer. He wasn't a puppy. I don't really remember the age he had. Anyway, the rain was pretty hard, and thunders were heard. I couldn't sleep. I did not know why. I turned on the backyard bulb and saw my dog...
  3. DylanRowan

Does your dog behave?

I am not quite sure if my dog behaves. When he enters the house, he starts a little wild. However, he does not damage or break anything. He just goes around wanting his head to be scratched. I do obey him and start to scratch his head. After a minute or so, he goes to the main door to see if it...
  4. DylanRowan

Dire Wolves GOT

Jon Snow's Ghost. I really like Jon Snow, and when I see Ghost, I want more Jon Snow. Vice -versa included. But there sometimes where I would rather see the direwolf rather than Jon. Not only because of its actions of the show, but also its looks. Its red eyes especially.
  5. DylanRowan

Hello Everyone!

Hi, everyone! I am just starting in here. I currently have a schnauzer. His name is Hohenheim. I named him like that because the dog race is German, and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood has a guy named Hohenheim which is a German name. I take him for a walk every morning and feed him. I am...