We love all Dogs and Puppies!

Recent content by Beermoney

1. Beermoney

Fetch Training?

No, I am not talking about the traditional fetch where you throw a stick or something and ask the dog to fetch it back. I am talking about fetching useful things in the house like your slippers or newspaper. I find it interesting to be able to ask dogs to do these things. First, it is good...
  2. Beermoney

What toys does your dog like?

I know that dogs are playful by nature and they can play with almost anything. Some dogs like to play with humans things like clothes, water bottle and such. There are also toys that are made specially for them. For me, I have a small ball which I use to play with my dog. What about you?
  3. Beermoney

Was it easy finding a name for your dog/s?

I find it quite easy to name my dog. I tend not to think too much and just name it whatever comes to mind first when I see him. It is not just for my dog, but also for other people dogs. I have the tendency to just assign a name to dogs based on their characteristics and whatever comes to mind...
  4. Beermoney

Are There Lots of Dogs in Your Neighborhood?

No, most of my neighbourhood does not have dogs. This has something to do with our culture and living conditions. Here, we live in HDB so it is not easy to take care of dogs without boring the neighbours. We are just a wall away from each other so any disturbance will transmit easily.
  5. Beermoney

Do you pay someone to do it?

No, I did not pay someone to groom my dog and I am not going to do it ever. For me, I see this activity as bonding. It will help to boost relationship with your dog. So if you pay someone else to do it for you, then there is really no point. I can understand some people are busy with their work...
  6. Beermoney

Favorite movies

If I were to list Chinese movies, no one here would know what it is. So, I guess my favourite English movie would be The Green Mile. It is a 3 hours movie but do not let that stop you from trying it out. I am certain that once you start watching it, you will find 3 hours too little. It is a...
  7. Beermoney

Simple habits

Animals are simple creatures. They just need a little love and care to lead a happy life. Those habits are good enough so why change? Anyway, their habits will soon rub off their owners and if one day should they be gone, the owners will definitely have a void in their life.
  8. Beermoney

Happy birthday, Pipoy

Happy birthday to Pipoy! So I am curious, what happened to the cake in the end? Did the dog make a mess out of it haha.
  9. Beermoney

Background contrast

Hmm, I find the contrast to be fine right now. However, it does not hurt to give your suggestion a go. Maybe the administrators can implement a system for members to change the style according to their preference. I saw this function in other forums so it should not be that difficult to implement.
  10. Beermoney

Why dо dоgs аlwаys wаnt tо еаt whаt yоu аrе hаving instеаd оf еаting thеir оwn fооd? Is dоg fооd rеа

I think they are just trying to bond with their owner. We may see their actions as being fussy, but to them, they may see it as a form of interaction with us. I think dogs have relatively higher loyalty to humans than any other animals. Therefore, it is not surprise that they would want to do...
  11. Beermoney

Intelligence of dogs

I did not hear anything like this before, nor do I believe in it. I think specie is a more important factor when it comes to deciding the intelligence of a dog. Yes, maybe the specie can determine the color of the roof of the mouth, but it is not a good indicator just by judging the color.
  12. Beermoney

Dо dоg оwnеrs likе it whеn реорlе аррrоасh thеir dоgs?

I do not mind people approaching my dog. However, the most important thing to consider is not me, but my dog. If my dog shows any sign of frustration when people approaches her, then I will prevent it from happening. Different dogs will have varying personality just like human so there is no one...
  13. Beermoney

How many times a day do you walk your dog?

I try to make it at least twice a week, mostly during the weekends. If I have time during weekdays, then I will spare some time to bring her for a walk. I usually go jogging with her by my side and it is a good way to bond. I believe dogs are active creatures by nature so I think jogging...
  14. Beermoney

Whаt gоеs оn in thе mind оf а dоg?

I read somewhere before that they see their owners as god, while cats see themselves as god. This is why dogs are much more loyal than cats haha. On a serious note, I think they live in a very simple world unlike humans. We tend to think too much and over complicate things. For dogs, they know...
  15. Beermoney

How many dogs is an ample amount?

I prefer having just one dog. Maybe getting two dogs so that they can have companion when I am not around. However, I would not go for three or more dogs because it would be too much responsibility to bear. Moreover, I do not have the financial capability to provide for so many dogs at one time...